?

ok SO 2 DA FLAMERS: raidostoopes jst stop being so fuyking mean u fuking asshol wtf! i dnt undertsnda sum of wat u r saying so stfu! 2 monlitwoof 981 wel my story is beter than dan brown anyws so but yes dis story needs da rliogn itsvery important 2 da plot nd da twists cumin latr1!1! da mole on ronan is big on his face but its not limpy though it is like a lump jst not lumpy do u c its very big but its got no hair eitr!1 2 unnamed EW WTF U R GROSH DAT RAPE STORY IS GROSS U RAPIST! im tlking abt girls rapeking gusy wif deir pusys dat cnt happen. spas ws hiting on me duh wasnt it ovbious. no i dont want a dildo up my ass dat is SO GAY! CHROMPLETAL IS NOT MESING WITH ME! hge is a fan nd ur jeslus dont u tink i wuld KNO if somebody was mesing wif me? AND WTF MY MOM IS NOT A WHROE DONT U EVR SAY THAT SHE WAS COOL ITS Y SHE HAD SEX AT 14 SHE LOVS ME U KNO NIFING!11! GO AWAY UR HORIBLE! stop bing so gross nd mean u bitgh. spade well of cours he deosnt hav peronslity flaws hes like ME besids wats wrong wif a chsrcter not having perosnality flaws? no im not making it up as i go long! i hav da endin and last 5to10 chaptrs pland!1111 im just beuoiling up 2 dat AWESOMENESS. ok so 2 u dragon hunter well wat dos ppl did was ok i jst red abt them CHRISPTHER HITCENS thinsk so SO I DO 2! go bolshviks (wat da fuk kind of name is dt lol!) nd che bguevara nd da sandinosts!1! 2 naruto: dont spam cunt. 2 raht er arhcib: DONT U FUKING DIS KATIE U MOTHERFUKER ILL CUM D SOMETING 2 U! 2 wetdry: i kno its so sad ppl r realy mean ugh. 2 my big fan chomrpeltah: yes spad rejcting me suked but she dosnt kno what shes missig os. and yes it was epic it 2tool me a long time 2 right it. b

OMG NOW HERS CGAPTER 281!111!1!

i wok up wif sakurs but on my face da coogers head was in her but and her tongs weas in my moth we made otu pashonetly nd den sakur let ouyt a huge rumbley fart it was smled very sexy "ooh excus me!11!" sh said "i am so sory abt dat i hav very bad gas dis mornin" nd se farted gain dis time wit a it of poop cumming out on2 my face. wit her siting on me i stred 2 rub her cunt wit my fingrs on her dick it was huge i fuked her with it realy hard and she xcrmed and cummed nd I ALMOST DROWNDD THERE WAS SO MYCH CUNT CUM (god ryme lol right?). i went down 2 brekfadt nd tha catgirls were eating "hey sexist, lizbiana, tashimahsu, moshitnabi, gohimauui, candy, yosa geezum, tuba, kjatue and vecky," theyre eirs pekrd up at me "hello mastr u r loking very hot 2 day!11111" "fangz" i said bak 2 tem then we strted 2 fuk on da kithcn doko table i fukd them with spons and shoved sceral in2 their cunts and eggs 2 and ate it from their cunts i poruned milk in2 beckys pussyu wif ceral and ate it like a blowl of ceral it tasted like fishy juice it was so fuking hot BUT THEN THE DOOR BLEW OPEN! IT WAS MADRAR AND TALANI!111!1! "HELLO. HOW DOTH THOU DO? NOT GOOD NOW I SHAL THINKEHT! PARPARETH 2 DIEETH!11!" nd we started 2 fight111111

in da council

"yes the p;qan is working he will dfeat ronan" said 1 of da female council members "huhahahahahah!" they lall lahcted evily.

"STOPETH!" "WHY!" "BECUS I HATH A PROPOSL11!" "FINE DEN TELL ME1!" I SAID. " I CHALLENGE YOU." SAID MADROA "2 A DUEL OF WORDS!11!"" WAT WYYYYYYQ!"!" IN ASKED "BECUS I HAVETH BEEN INTUCED 2 DO SO BY DA... I CANNUT SAYETH!1!" "FINE DEN!11 LETS FIGHT1111!" wordf ight. "U R UGLEITH!" said madaora. "IS THAT ALL U GOET MADRA HAHA FAGGITY FAG FOG!1!". "NO I AVE MORE... THY MOTHER IS A HORE!" "NO SHE ISNT U STTFY. UR MOMS SO FAT SHE SIT AROUND THA HUS!" (dats me sayin dat!1) "OH YEAH EKKK THOU MOTHR IS SO UGLY PPLN WILL NOT HAV SEX WITH HER!" "UH HUH WELL UR MOMS SO STIPID SHE HIT HER HEAD ON A FAN WILE WALKIN!111!" "THOU MUST STOP WITH THIS INSULTS! THEY HURTETH 2 MUCH 4 THEST BODY 2 TAKE!oih yes nd u suk bitch" said madora "HAHA I WONT STOP FUKER. UR MOM S SO FAT ND UGLY DOGS DONT LIKE HER ND PEOPK THINKS SHES A WHALE" "GRR WELL UR A FUKING MAROON!" "HAHA UR SO WEEK! UR MOM IS SO FAT SHE CANT DIAL PHON NUMBRS!1!" "U BE QUET!1 THY... THY IS SO DUMB U FAILD PRESHCOOL!" "U STFY NOW!1 U KNO SOMETING UR SO GAY U LIK BALETT!111" (it rimed 2 u c) "I DO NOTETH LIKETH BALLET111! SHUTETH UP! RAHHH THOU MOM IS I A DUMB WHORE BITCH!11!" "DONT U EVR FUKING TALK ABT MY MOM THAT WY U FUKING ASOLE!1" I punchd him1! he fell down! "ur cock is so smal i hav 2 use a telescope 2 see it111!" "RAHHGG1! SHUT UP SHUT UP1! RGHHHHH!" madora punchd me1! and then he ttied TO EAT ME! NO U DONT" I SCREAMED HOLD HIS MOUTH OPEN BUT THEN HE JUMPD AND ATE...

TAGHIMAHUSA NIOSHUNUBA, ND CANDY! NOW THERE WERE ONLY 7 CATGIRLS LEFT111 "U BASTRD HOW DAR U DO DAT! YT WULD U EAT THEM!" "MM THEY R DELIUCIUS BD SEXY YUM YUM!1!" he rubed his stoach and flew iff! katie tina lezbiana, gojinamshi, yosan geeesu, sexinta and becky all cried at da deths of their sisters. "this is so horrible how nd y did this happen madra is just evil he is so evil y wuld he try 2 destroy sinedydvy oerfect luke ronan WYYYYYYYY!11! hs escreamed up at da sky (but not at god sinc god doesnt exist duh idiots). we went bak 2 da doko. i walkd in2 sakura nd he took a dump on da toilet it was huge nd wouldnt flush so it overlofdwed da toilet nd we had sex in da poop water it was very hot i shoed the water shopwer facet in her cunt nd it went in2 her nd bloated her like she was pregnet nd then we went 2 bed. wen i wok up sakur was huge nd swolen like she was prgent but she wasnt realy the water just stayed there for a while i humped her not prgent stomach and cumed in her bely button and then she said i hav 2 p so we went 2 tha bathtub and she peed in tha bath tub and gave me a bath all the pee was da water in her so now she didnt look pregnat anymore and then she farte din my face and i kissed da cooger in her but and

THE END OF CHAPTR 28! GR8 CHPTEWR RIGHT I KNOW IT! GET REDY CU CHAPTER 29 IS GNA HAVE A VERY SHOKING TWIST AT DA END U WONT C IT CUMMING!11!

No comments:

Post a Comment