Evil Taliana

OMG YOU GUYS WTF OMG NOOOO! GODAMIT DAT FUIN WHOR KATI FUCK UDMPED ME GOD WTF URGHHHHHHHH GOD FUK U FUKING SLUTTY BITCH GODAMIT U SLUTWHORE ASSCUNT! Y DID U FUKI DO TID! FUCK OVV1! ITS ALL UR FAULT BENJI U BRIPEK US UP I KNOW IT U FUCKR! UR EVIL UR RUING MY LIFEEEE!111! Y DOES EVRYING HVE 2 FUKING SUCK GODDMIT MY LIFE IS THEFUKING WORKST RGGGGGGG!111! WELL U KNO WAT KAITE UR GODNA C SUMTING BAD HAPEN 2 DAT DUMB WHOR TALINE U CRAEATED HAHAHA!1! TAKE IT SUT!

ND 2 MY FLAMERS JUST FUK U I DONT HAV TIM 2 RESODING 2 U GUYS ROGHT NOW GHRAHHH11!1!

at da doko.

"oh ronab ronan r u fime? u st9l look raly sexy but r u ok? is ther anytin i czn fuking do 4 u?" "yes bitch im ok but u can do sum stuff 4 me. will u plese make me sum food nd then suck my duck oh nd when u make the food put sum of ur pussy juice in it ok?" "YES SIR!" nd sakur wet int2 da kitcen SHE GOT OUT A FORK NIFE ND PLZTE ND TEN MAD ME IN ND OUT BURGERS WIF THE SECRET IN AND OUT RECIPE (IN AND OUT IS THE BEST BURGERS OVER EVRY OTHER BURGERS R SHIT) ND THEN SHE SHOVED THE FORK IN2 HR CUNT ND RAMED HER CUNT WIT IT ND THEN SHE PUT THE KIFE IN THER 2 ND CHOPED UIP AORUND IN HER CUNT HOLE ND THE N SHE came on2 my birger mking it hoit nd steamy and soggy wif her cunt juicy cum. "ok ronan I have the burger 4 u baby!" "thanks bitch! give it 2 me!" i slaped it out of her hand nd ate it it was delicus i culd tast her cum. "than u so much do u want me 2 make u a dinner?" "mm sure i want wat u had but wit ur cum!" "NO! i don want u 2 be fat becus if u get fat ull get ugly fat ppl r ugly u kno? so ur gonna eat a salda nd the saldad dresing will be my cum!" "OK!" so i went in2 the kitchen nd put letucein a bowl wif sum tomatoes nd jherked off in2 it with my huge cock the cum soaked the letuce "OK BABY HERE U GO!" "MMM!" an she ate it all up it was the best saldad shed ever had.

at da cocnil

"BRING TALIAN UP FROM THE DUNGON!1!" yelled one of the female counil members(not the germa one). talina was brught up in chain frum tje evi; xtian dugon she had been CONVRTED 2 XTIANITY!1 "Takaiana1! we hav anover job 4 vu but vu vust not vail1!" said da sexy german sluty cuncil grill. "YES MY MASTERS! I WILL NOT FAIL!"

bak at da fojo

"well yum dat was so fukin good" "yeah it fukin was i think that-" but then sakurs body streted 2 vibrate!" "ooh im shaking!" and then she fellover nd teg cugers hed came out "RONAN! SAKURA! I SENSE SOMETHING BAD COMING! PREPRARE ND WATCH OUT!" AND THEN TALIAN BURST THRU THA DOR ITNERUPTING ME! "MUAHAHAHAHA! U THOT I WAS GONE BUT IM OT! JUST BECUS U BET ME UP SAKUR DOESNT MEAN IM DON WITH U GUYS! AND NOW... IM AN XTIAN!" "I KNEW U WER EVIL ND RONG FRUM DA BEGINNIN!" i yeld at da ugly xtian bitch. "MUAHAHHAA AND U 4GET THE PROPECY?" IT SHALL CUM TRU! U WILL DESTROYAH THE WORLDQ!" "NO I WIL FUKING NOT SHUTUP11!" and then i took that bitch taliane and started 2 beat her up pucning nd kikcing her and then i began 2 float magicalu amd turned into my bue eys white dragun form and breathed fie on2 her. sje was set on fir and started runing screaming"HELP ME AHHH IM ON FUCKING FIRE HELP YOU MOTJEFCUEKRS HELP ME!" and then i pickd her up and tore her in half and riped her arms off and ripped her legs off blood went ervywhere on2 me and sakura and then i threw talains body parts in2 the toilet and went back 2 my normal sexy form. "oh rona thanks 4 help me there oooh oops i gottapoop" and seh went nd pooped on talians body.

at da concil

"BAH! SHE FAILED US! MADRA11! CUM HERE NOW!" ylled the other female cuncil mebrer whow asnt german. "MADORA! IT IS NOW UR JOB TO DEFEAT THEM!1 GO GO GO!1!

END O FCHJAPTER 33! EPIC STUFF CUMING IN CHAPTER 34 AND 35 AND 39! U WONT C ENAY OF IT CUMMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment