Sakuras Coma

SORY I HAVENG UPDAGED ION A FUKIN WHIULE I HAV BEN BUSY PARGTUB ND DRIBKING ND SHIT ND REAL SAD OVR MY BREK UP WIF KATIE. BUT I THINK ME ND TINA R GONA GET 2GETHER SO ITS OK! TINAS A LOT FUKING HOTER AND HAS GIANTG TITS AND A VERY HOT CUNT I LUV HER SHES ALSO IN DA SAME GRAD ASE ME ND NOT A YEAR OLDR ,LIKE KATIE!

OK NPOW 2 CA MOTHEFULING FLAPPERS! 2 DRAGON HUNTER ND RONAN SUCKA STOP FLAMING ME U FUCERS! ND STOP SPAMMING BE COCK COCK COCK PERSON! DATS ILLEGAL I THINK U KNO? 2 my wpndreful fan chromplatagh: u kno wuldnt b surpsied if benji was in2 the ilumanti hes evil enuf 21! but im nut sur abt the alien spy thing alins dont exist evry scientst says so u kno. wel ur frend might be ok but i bets becus shes arund somebody inteligent like u so ya. nd yes kati was da first 2 dump me ervy other girl ive dated iv dumpd becus they were ugly or stupid or getting fat u kno. thank u 4 being a fan!1

HERES 4 DA STORY!

aftrr r big fight wit dat stupis ugly dead skank talian me nd sakura were realy horny so we decided 2 fuk. i unzuped my pangts nd my 45 foot long cock fel out. "OOO yes give m eusm NOW!" so i shovd it in2 her moth so hard eh b;eeded and started 2 cry "oh ronan ow hat hurt" SHUT UP AND TALE OT WHPRE" I SAID and she did. tjen i started 2 fingr her cunt realy hard and juicy girtl cum was flowin frum her dick like a waterfal it wa samzing het cunt flaps jiggld a s i shovd my hiuge dick int2 hers "OOOH YES AHHHH!" i ramed her as hard as i could she shook frum it "ugh sakur i want to fuck ur booty now!" so i fkiped her ovr and shovd i drill in2 her butt 2 open it up nd then i shoved my dik in and slamd her. i cumed so hard the cumm filled up her but and spiled evryewhre. "poopy on mu cock sakura1!im still horny" i said so she cimpiled ndlet out a ig stinky fart that mad plants on the room die and then she pooped such a big dump it went all ovr everyting so u then likced her butt and we went 2 bed.

dat nite me nd sakura were laeing down on r bed wtching todd in da shwadows on r computr lafing at da crappy modern music he reviws nd how stupid ppl r who like modrn music then all of a suden WE HEARD A LOUD BOOM!

"HE;LO IS ANY1 HOME? I HATH COME 2 KILLETH THOU MUAHAHAHAHA!" OMG ITS MADRA! WAT R WE GUNNA DO?" scremd sakura 2 me "WE R GUNA FIGHT HIM DATS WAT BOTCH!" so we went out ns saw him he was evil anfd stupid. "MUAHAHAHA!" anbd he puled out a big katane nd wse started 2 fitht. i piled out my hiuge kitane that had the name "ronan" on it in firey leters uit was so fuking badass like me. we fught realy hard r swords clakned aginst eachoters as we foght sakura was crying she thought i might get hurt "dont cry bitch!" i kissed her nd kept figting him but then... HE STABBED ME AND THREW ME ACROSS THE ROOM! I WAS HURT VERY BADLY AND CULDNT GET UP! "owww that hurt u ashole11! HEY WAT R U DOING 2... SAKURA111!" and then he put a inkecting in2 her! "ow! rona oh it hurts oh im gona faint i... ughhhhh" and she fainted! "WAT HAVE U DON 2 HER!" "MUAHAHAHA! I HAVE INJCTED HER WIF A SIRUM AT THE REQEST OF THE COUNCIL!1 SHE WILL NEVR WAKE UP FROM HER COMA... AND EVEN IF SHE DOES WELL MUAHAHA! THE ONLY WAY 2 GET HER 2 WAKE UP IS 2 FIND THE ANTIDOE! AND 2 DO THAT U MUST SPEK WITH THE PRSDIENT OF THER KIBUSI CORPATON! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!1!111! BY BUY FUCKER!11!" nd then madara punchd me i was out cold!

"hellloooooo! rona! wake the fuck up !" i heard a deep sexy voice (A GIRLS VOICE) "wake up sexy sleepy hed!" it was fiona! her ghost head had cum from out sskuras butt and woken me upw tih her sexy deep cougr voice. "was it all just a dream?" "no ronan im aferaid not it wasnt a dream u must find the antidote1" said dsa couger 2 me "i will help u on ur journy 2 find it! we will travel very far acros shoboni! but first we ,ust tell the ppl of shibon that u will be asbent 4 a w hile ok"

so we went 2 shibon stadium and made the anouncment. Tashidehoarkay (um its danny duh) came on stage nd anounced that i recovrd from the assination nd that u had a very big anouncemt 2 make. "HELLO MY WONDRFUL FOLWOERS" evry1 cheerd at me the gr8test king evr. "I HAVE 2 GO ON A JOURNEY 4 A WHILE SO I WONT BE KING FOR A WHILE ISNTEAD TASDHIHARKUMAI WILL BE KING WHILE IM GON" the croud cried and weepd becis i wuld not b king but eventualy excapeted tadashimhuraki as their king 4 a bit. "now i gotsa go in my journy so i can rescu sakura! bye fuckers!" "BYE KING RONAN! WE LUV U BYE! CANT WAIT TILL UR BACK!" they scramed at me as thwey all cried. it was now time 4 me and the cogeers ghost head 2 go on oufr epic journye!

OK GUYS SO SAKURA IS GONA B IN ACOMA UNTIL CHAPTER 39 JOST SO EVRY1 KNOWS UNTIL THEN IM GONA B ON A BIG EPIC JOURNEY ULL ALL LUV IT ALL MY FANS WILL LUV IT! ALSO DID U C THAT MADRA WON THIS TIME? C I CAN FUCKING WRITE REAL STORIES OK! IT WAS REALISRTIC ND RONAN DIDNT WIN SO FUC OFF111

No comments:

Post a Comment