The Duel of Fppd

STOP FLAMIG NOW OK? JEEZ WAT DO I JAVE 2 DO 2 GET U GUYA 2 STUP FLAMPING!

WTF U GUYS DID HERE ABT WAT ELS BENKI DID WELL RED MY TWITTR ND ULL KNO OLK?

CHAPTER 4 6: FOOD BATLE!

" rnan wtf r u gona do? ull have 2 cook!" askd de cougrs hed "i kno i know nd men dont cook..." "no yes tey doo they just rnt called cooks men r CHEFS!" "OMD UR RIGJT!" so i i decid wat i wa gona do i wa gona cook BUIRGRS ND SUSHI!" "dats my secy ronan fuickr" she sad nd lickd my cock. i den left da codko 2 go find the suoer secret rcipses i had hiden the first one was the seret n nd out birger recip so i i went 2 the in nd out hedqurters nd askd 2 be let in nd the woman at the gat said "O GES OF CURSE MR RONAN UR 1 OF OR BEST COSURMETS! OH WOW U HAV A BIG DIK CAN I C IT?" so i showd it 2 her "omg all hail ronan ur cocks so amin! the secret buger rescipe is thru there" she pondted down a hallwa so i ran down the halway. i oipend teh dor nd went in n saw tbe burgr recip in a cas nd took it but THE ALRM WENT OFF! "im gona hjave 12 run!" i sad but wen i got 2 the door the hed of the compab was there "OU IT IS jsut u ronan i thugt it was a birgler!" "oh haha no its just me! i need this tho k?" "y do u need it?" "well u c i am gong 2 b in a coking dool wit mdora nd saksuse nd i have 2 cook this gr8 bes tburgrs evr" "o that amkes sense we do mak the best birgers evr! " "yes u do now can i hav da recpoi?" " yes u can GOOD LUK 2 U RONA!" "tanks evn tho ur an evil corptation ur burgrs r gr8!" nd i fle off (HEY SOM1 TOLD ME I CULD GET MONEY BUY ADVRTISTIN SO SINC I LUV IN ND OUT ND ITS THE MEST BURG I FIGURD ID DO IT HERE)

i ent bak 2 teh dojo nd dug up my sercet suchi resipe so now i had BOTH SERCET AWEUSM RTESCEPES I WAS GONA WIN R COCKING DUEL!next daui drov up 2 the stadum were we wur gona duel nd tons of ppl were on da adunce cherring 4 me wit alony a few ppl chering 4 madra nd sasuke but then the cuncil floatd in on their blak leathr chairs nd said "HOSHIYOSAN NIGOJOZAI!" nd evry1 was mad 2 cheer 4 madora nd susake. den teh cocunil flaoted down on2 the grund an the secy bron haird 1 stred 2 talk: "HUAHAHHAHAHAHA I C U HAVE CUM STUPID ROANAN!" "yes i did" "STFU FUCKER! 2NIGT U WILL ALL TREE B IN A BIG EPIC DOOKING CUEL! ONLI 1 MAY WIN! NOW CONTESTES START NOW!" nd i rushd 2 my cookin stashon nd madora nd sasuke went 2 theres! i got out my recip! i got de rice nd seweed out nd then fish nd choped it up nd rolld it 2ghter 2 mak my sushi nd the i got buns chees burgers meet nd lutice nd tomato nd onion nd then i girlld the burker nd made it it was redy 4 them! but i added 1 specil igrediant i put sum of my cum in2 it 2 make it rely delicush. "TIMES VUP1!" shoutd the german sexy bith. i went ovr ther wif my dishs at first the two mal coimil membrs wantd sum but i said "NOT 4 U! BITCHES ONLY LOSRS! U CAN HAV MADERAS ND SUSKES!" nd they lookd sad so i gave my food 2 the grills. tha burnette at the sishi nd the blond germa ate the burers. tha to mal counil membrs ate madrors nd soaskes food but sinc they were stupid xtian losrs mdora nd suskase culd only make cearal LOL. "OMG OMG OMG! RONA HOW DID U MAKE SUC DELIUOUS FOOD WTF? OM NOM NARM!" nd they both at it furously it was so good tey both gut orgamss, the two men said "this serucal is not very good!" nd then tey all dalibaroted "yes yes mhm" "yes but yes" "mhm but yes no! but here!" "WE HAVE REACHD R CONLUSION!" me and maorada nd sauske all stod up excidedky. "A WINNAR IS RONAN! WTF HOW IS TIS POSIBLE? GRR RONA UR FOADS SO GOOD BUT GODAMIT UR AN EVIL ATIEST FUCK U!" nd then all tah ppl in the satiumds died! the cuncil had killd them all bcues they lost! "muahahahahah ronbab goodby! thx 4 the food!" and the cuncil flew out on their chairs nd sasuke nd madora piffed away.

i was walkin oitsid the stadum away from it nd the cougrs head was folowing me. "oh roan its horrbile what happend but at leas YOURE WINNER! " "AM I FIONA? AM I? I MAY HAV 1 THE CICKING DUEL... BUT I HAVNT 1 DA WAR WIT TAH COUNCIL ND MADRA ND SUSAKA!" nd we ran off bak 2 tea doko 2 regrope.

END FO CHAPTER 46! MORE GR8 STUFF CUMMING! CHAPTER 49S CONNA HAVE A HUG EPIC TWIT! SO IS CHAPTR 54!

No comments:

Post a Comment