Ballte wit Ochimura

Autors note: hey FCKING FLAMERS. you dONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT I SAW ALL YOU GUYS REVIEW ME TODAY AND IT REALLY PISSED ME THE FUCK OF FUCKERS. SO NOW IM GONA SHOW U GUYS HOW RAWESME MY STORY CAN BE FUCKERS. I BET MOST OF U ASSHOLES DONT EVEN FUCKING LIKE ANIME. WELL GUESS WHAT FUCK U! WESTERN NIMEATION FUKING SUCKS COCK! ANIME IS BETTER AND ALWAYS WILL B U FUKING ASSHOLES! ITS GOT BETER QUALITY AND STORY AND ITS NOT FOR BABIES LIKE AMERICA ANIMETD SHOW AND BET U LOSERS LIKE FUKING LADY GAG OR SYM MODERN POP SHIT LIKE HRE! FUCK YOU FUCKERS! NARUTO FUCING ROCKS! WHO THE FYUCK IS TARA? ARE YOU CALLING ME A FUCKING PUSSY GIRL? FUYCK OGGGG! I AM A 13 YEAR OLD BOY THAT MEANS I AM MATURE UNLIK U LITTLE BABIES HAHAHA FUCKING FAGS!

anywya so im gonna contiue my story now. all u FANS (I FUCKING HAVE THEM FUCKERS) can keep on readin and lovin it and all u girls get ur pussies drippin wet! GUYS CAN GTFO I DONT WANT NO DUDE JAKCING OFF TO MY STORU (EXCEPT ME HAHAHA) THATS UKING GROSS. OK SO HERes the story again its awesome PROSMIE!

Chpter: 4. Battle with OROCIHIMARU

WAM DIE ORCHIMAUR! and he fell down as my dragon spirit roared and spit at hom. he was hurt but he didnt kno want 2 do so he left. "thats right FUCK U PUSSY U RUN LIKE A BBY GIRLIE!" i we left da cave i curried sakura in my big mscular arms and she was fainted but i could feel her cunt dripping wet it was like a huyrrican up in her pussy fuck yeah. this bitch can fuk good. i took her back to the temple and sauke nartuo and kakshi left while i stayed with sakura she was fainted but her pussy was so wet i just had to fuck it so whiped out my gigantic cock and starting vigorisely fucking her cunt. it started 2 rip open and gaped and it went depper bett den thecided to fuk her in her nice fucking ass so i turned her over and shoved my monster dick in her ass and it went so far inside her even tho she was tight and it kept going and going and going and the i had 2 cum so when i did it went all inter her stomnach and some of ut came out of her mouth nose and eyes. because she had be fucked in thehe ass o much cum ozed out of her butt and she farted so loudly it woke her up. "oops ahahaha. o hey ronan did u have fun? lol" ""oh yeah i did it was so sexy ur so tight and i loved fukin ur azz". "well i got something 4 u big boy she said hotly" then she started 2 spray milk from her big tuts and it soaked me so i was the wet one now lol anyway her milk was so good it tasted like her pusy misxes with vannila and strawberries "mm so good baby" i said "yeah well jaronan ur cum tastz even better. wann try?" "WTF HELL CUNTING BITCH! WHAT D OU THINK I AM I AM NOT A FAG I DONT WANT 2 TASTE MY OWN FUKING CUM WTF!" "ronan please im SORRY I DIDNT MEAN 2 UPSET U PLEASE DONT GO U DONT HAVE TO EAT UR CUM U CAN EAT SUM OF MINE MIXED WITH MY MILK ITS GOOD PLEASE NOOOO!" but i was already gone and sakura was crying histerucally. she needed me but i idnt really need her but i missed her dripping cunt and how god it is and she mised my cock and muyscles and sexy fucking face. she needs a man because without me shes noting and noone. I ran to the top of a hiull and yelled "SAKURA FUCK U BITCH I LOVE YOU!" and should could hear from the temple me yelling but then she fell asleep and woke up and was sick. she went 2 da bathroom and used a mystical japanese pregnacy tests and she fouND OUT SHE WAS PREGNAT.

dats da end of chapter 4 its getting really good aint it? haha. but seriosly i need more reviews not FLAMES. HAHA THATS FUNNY FLAMES CUZ THATS WAT U GUYS AR FLAMING FAFS HAHAHAHA FUCK U GUYS SO MY SPELLING MAY NOT BE GR8 BUT THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY AND THE SEX IS SAWESOME AND UR JUST JEALOUS OF ME BECAUSE I GET PUSSY ND U DONT FUCK OFF GOD WHY DO U PEOPLE DO THIS! nyway so yeah SAKYRA is regnant wats gonn happen next read and find out because its crazy and thers gonna be soke really sexy stuff and sme scary stuff 2!

OH A SHOUT 2 KATIE 2! LOVE U BABY! gives me da punandey dat sexy bitch lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment