Firt Rlly Big Epic Tit

U GUYS I DONT HAV TIME 2 REPONS 2 UR RELY MEAN REVIOWS RUGHT NOW1111 I DIDNT C THEM UNTIL JUST NOW SORY!11 I WIL TEY 2 RESPOND NXT WEKEND IF THER RNT 2 MANY REVIWS11111!1 BUT PLS REVIEWS IF U REVIWS REVID MY STORY ND NOT JUST MY AUTORS NOTE THE STORY IS 8GR8 OK!1! I KNO IM REALY COOL BECUS I REPOND 2 PPL IN MUY AUTORS NOTES BUT I DO WRITE A STORY 2 U KNO LOL!11 ANYUWAY

OMG GUYS IS CHAPTAH 29! DIS IS DA 1 WHERE THA EPIC TWIST HAPPNS111 DA NEXT EP[OC TIT WONT HAPEN UNTIL CHAPTFR 39!111111! U GUYS WONT C DEES CUMIN!111!

CHAPTER 29: THE FIRST REALY BIG TWIST

"the ppan failed! madura u hav faild us agin1!11! it ois time 4 ur punishment!" scremed 1 of da stipuckevil council bithcs. "NO! WAT IS THOU GONG 2 DO TI ME!" "madra we r goning 2,,,,,, !11!11111!" said 1 of da mail cocil mmebrs "OH GOD NO NOT THAT AHHHH NOOOOOOO!11!" scremd madlora as he was tekken away. "NOW 2 U taliana" said the oter girl concikl membr "u will do someting 4 us. u sjall take this serum nd give it 2 sakura... u can only make it using da bluud of the caitgurls. so u must KILL THE CATGRILLS!111!" "YES MASTERDS11! MUHAHAHAHAHA!1!" laffed talinbe evily as she fluted away.

bak at da dko we wur all plyign beer pong becus dats wat col ppl do. i wa sos drunk i stred 2 hump sakura "ooh ronan stop! ur sik is so fuking big right now i dont know if i can handkle it oOOOH OMG YES AHHHH UIT FEKKS SI FYKUNG GIID YG UGH TAH Y RONA KEEP GOING HARDER111 UGH NO HARDER! HARDER! I SAID GO FUCKING HARDER NOW JAKE!1!" so i ramd her cunt so hard her pusy started 2 bleed and spew gushin blood it wa sal over my dick sio i made her suk it cleen. "ew im glad its nut ur period blood sakuyra coz dat us gros y do firls do that ew! liol!11" "mm ney i tik we shuld go 2 da shibone pool wat do u fink?" "I THINK THAT IS A VERY GR8 IDEA RONAN UR AWSUM LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1!1!1" SO WE WENT 2 THE POOL

AT DA POOL\\

"CRABBOBNALL!" yeld sakurs when she jumped in! da catflirs wwre there 2 but they dint cum in becus they r cats nd cats dont like water duh/ ALL OF A SUDN AN EVIL XTIAN GIRL WHO WAS A TWIN OF SAKUYRA EXCEPT PALE AND HAD BLACK LEATHR CLOTHES ND HEARE CAME IN IT WAS TALINE! thunder struk da pool! me nd sakurs stopd wat we wur dong! "GASP TALINE WAT R U DOINK HERE1!1!" snided sakura. "I HAVE CUM 2 FULFUL THA EVIL PLORPHECY!" "NO NOT THE 1 WHERE I DESTROY THE WORLD NOT THAT 12 PLEES11111!1" yelled ! " not that 1 u fool!1 the oter 1 duh" and SHE PULLED OUT THE CRYSIAL BALL!1 the same sexy red lips appred in it nd the same sexy red eys showd 2 it was al on a blakgray background nd the her sexy deep womans voice apeared 2 it was al raound us "mmm yes i see. ooooh fuk yes the sexy sakur will transform in2 someting different nd sevral ppl will die! oh and btw ronan ur very hot u do not know me but U WILL SOMEDAY U C I AM ACTULUY-" "QUET11!" scremd taline and she put da cyrisatal ball awau. "ND NOW. I WILL FULFIL THE PROHECY!11!" yeled taline! nd then taline puled out a huge giant takana nd KILLD ALL THE CATGILRS11" "AAHHH YYY R U AHHH!" me nd sakura yelld sakura was histerical like a girl crying but i wasnt becus im a guy nd i dont cruy much. taline ten took sum of da catgilrs blood nd put it in2 a bottle and then she used her mystial shonpin japanese powers to lift sakura up of da ground "OOH PUT ME DOWN! NOOOO! EEEEEE!" nd then she gave sakura da potion n the bottle1!1! "NO WAT R U DOING 2 HER NOOO!" and then sakuyrs draoped 2 da ground! she was knocked out! "Y HAV H DONT THAT U BITCH I LUVD U... I STILL DO!" "WAT NO THIS CANNOT BE TRU! IF IT IS LETS FUK OK?" "OK SAID I ND DEN WE FUKED1!

da next day me and skyra were bak at da dojo nd she had funly gained consucius nes. salura r u ok? "yes i am" "do u think u wer epopsioned" "no i dont feel it oooh i need 2 poop real bad tho!" so she did. it was a huge dump i waited out side the door nd listened 2 her take it nd i culd smell it it smelled so bad but sexy. then she flushed and came out... but she looked different111 she had transfomred like the proecy said! "RONAN... I'M A CATGIRL!"

OMG CAN U GUYS BELIVD THAT EPIS TWIST I CULDNT WEN I FIRST THOT OF IT!1! BUT THER U GO!11! SO GR8!1 ;PTS OF GOOD STUF 2 HAPEN NEXT WEEKDN! THO IM GUNNA BE REAL BUSY HERE SOON 2! I NEED 2 TAKE FINALS ND STUFF U KNO!

No comments:

Post a Comment