The Child

YO [EOPEL NEDD 2 EAFE ME A ALONE I AM JUST TRYIN TO B A GOD WRITER AND I AM SO FUCK U ALL OK FUCKERS! THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND PEOPL LI KE NARUSUPERGAL NO THA T BECAUS THEY ROCK FUCK EVERYBODY WHO HATES THIS ITS GOOD AND THATS TAT! I WILL NOT STUP WRIGBTIGN ITS MY STORY AND I CAN STOP WEN I WONT!

OK SO I FIgured id go ahed and write and post this hcpater becaus im going o 2 b beusy da next few days ok so heres it is

Capyer 6: the child

after she fund out she was [regmat saurka ran 2 me at da top of the hill RONAN IM PREGNT AND ITS URS I KNO IT PLEASE OME WITH ME I LOVE U AND NEED U BABY PLEAS EI LOVE UR BIG FAT GIANT DICK SAO PLEASE COME. i knew she was right so i came with her and i loved her too so i came wiht her. all of a suden when we weru bak in the temple she started 2 giv birth blood was everywhere and she was so sexy while doing it then the bay cam out and it was a baby girl and we named her mandy waterfall (thanks katie 4 da name!)...

later we put mandy 2 bed and then we went 2 the temple and naruto and kaksi and sasuke were all there and they said congrats on da baby but then a giant clod of blak mizt came aorind us and it was orocimrua! he kidnaped sakura and the baby! NO YOU CANT TAKE THEM U FUCKER! den he said "we shuld dfight a rematch fucker" i capetn orcimaus chlenge but i knew i was gona win anyway so then my bkye drakon spirit cam out and roared at orocinaur who turned into his form and we fougt powerfaly "ur just a bitch" said orocibura yea wel ur a fag i said and then i blasted him wit blu lit and he fell and was hurt "i deafet u!" siad , but wasnt don he had a trick so den he tied me up in chains and hurled on me. i broke free of h e chins and my dragon spurt flew OVER THE CAVE AND WENT TO IROCIMURA HAHA i win i said when i let my most powerful move cum foward it was a gint big plast and it hurt him badly but he gut up and yeled "i wil win u will not hahahaha" but then

Later me and sakur et 2 da local pool she looked so hot in her bakino her tis swayed and hit people but dey loved it (indlcung da gurls) especialy when drops of milk driped from her large swolen niples. she juped oimtp the pool and i did 2 all the girls saw my bulg and how bog my dicky is they loved it and jumped in and suked on it and so did sakura and when i came it filled the pool abut then somebody walked in and it was... SAKURA!

No comments:

Post a Comment