The Card Deul

u kno ders sometin i rely ned 2 bing up nd its dat u ppl rely ned 2 STOP BASHIN RPNAN! HE IS A GR8 PREFECT CHRATCRER! HES SMART SEYX ND A GR8 PROSON ND Y U PPL RNT VOTIN 4 HIM IN MY PLL IS STUPI BILSHIT! U KNO HES BASD ON ME RIHT? WELL HES ND AMAIN CHRATCER SO FUK OV!

ANYUW! NOW 4 THA NXT CHAPTR! O YEA ND A NOT ABT DIS CHAPTR ITS PART OF ITS BADS OPF SOMETING BUT BENKI SAD (FUK U ASHOL I DINT EVN ANT 2 TAK 2 U!) DAT COPRYIGHTERS WULD CUM ND AREST ME IF I DINT MAK IT DIFERENT TAN WATS IN TEH SHO SO ULL C WAT IM REFRENCIN BUT ITS DIFRENT THAN WATS ON IT CUZ I DONT WAN 2 GO 2 JAIL1!

CHAPTR 53: TH NEX 2 LAST CHALGNE!

teh nxt da me nd enti wer prpeprain 4 the nxt 2 las chalgne tho we alredy new who was gona win lol. (it ws me duh) wel lets gret redy so i aslo decid 2 put on a bandad on my cheek 2 lok cool. "o wow rona u lok sEVEN SEXCYER!" seh yelpd nd gropd my big bulfe. "yeah i kno its tim 4 tha chalenge tho so com on!" so we went 2 were tey wer gona hav the chalgne.

"ahh da final 2! nic 2 c bot of u! well now its time 4 ur finla chalnage! in tis chalgne ther r 100 crds nd ull bot need 2 fin 50 wich r burdied under all ese rocks in dis rock curry. 1nce u find teh crds u will hav 2 CARD DUL EHCORTHER 2 DA DETH! (gus wat dats a refrenc 2 lol gues guys!). so teh brown hiard womn opend teh cdors 2 tha rok quanyon nd we wur lockd in.

we bot ran nd strted serchig 4 diferent cads but becus im mor powrful i usd a specal powr i hav. it mad a litle blu glowin ting dat fond me teh 50 mst powrful cards i wuld ned. i wuikly ran rund as da blu balls led me 2 ech crad nd finaly i ha teh 50 MOST POWRUL 1S! "haha atni i got teh most porful 1s!" /"dam u rona! i fukin luv uyr hotness tho but u domed me!" but en nd introcom cam on tiw as teh red haird man "NOT QUIT ETNI! THER IS ASO A POWRFUL GLOV HIDEN ARUND HER THAT WIL HELP 1 OF U DEFET TEH OTER!" so we scrabbled 2 find it but lukily my blu bal fund it fisr nd i was so hapy. "rona noooo!" "rembr bic ill brin u bak" "o yeah haha but don let da counil her dat!" "oh ye duh" sow e KNOCKD ON THE DORS 2 LET TEM NO IT WAS TIM 4 R DUL! so tey opnd 2 dors nd sad "fuk u rona 4 ben so gr9 nd powrul o well exclent its tim 4 da duel1!" sad teh radherd man wjhil he tickld his fingrs 2getr. so we wer guded 2 teh duel it was a smal flat rom wit a spot ligt. "ITSA TIM 4 UR DUEL!1 IN 3 3 1!" nd r dul STARTD!

i put on my glove "fuk yea i luv teh duel glov itz so bad" nd i lookd so col wit it on as sum dust swirld arund me nd ten i grabd my card from it "MOSTR1! ATAK!" nd sh puld out 1 of her card s "MONSTR ATAKK!" nd my winjgd sexy slut cam out nd bet up her blobby thing. "OK I SUMOM RIHNO DEMON!" she yelld "O YEAH WEL I SUMON DA RED SRPENT DRGAON1!" nd my red ragon ting ate her hrino demon. "GRR STUP IT!" "I CANT" i sad. "fin den il get my mot powrful 1!" "MOTH MOSNTR CUM OUT1!" hs sad nd it did "OK DEN!" so i pulld ut FIVE CARDS! nd 2gher it formd dis big muslcey pharo guy ting excpt he had my face now cuz i onw da cards. "M8AUAHAHAH!" nd my monstr guy killd hers nd all her cards flew ova 2 me so now i had 100. "HAHAHAH!" "ahh!" she collpads hurt nd ded as my cretur thing kild her. "OOOOOOOOON!" i yeld nd went ovr 32 her body. "o gos im so soru but lik i promisd IM GONA BRIN U BAK ULL C!" i sad cuz i had a pln 2 stel da counils revivl antidot tey wuld use on sakura so i culd have both ATNI ND SAKURA! ten teh doors open nd teh cunil cam in. "GODMFUCKINGDAMIT!" sad teh bron hard woman nd seh cam up 2 me nd took of myd uel glov nd SLAPPDED ME WIT IT! nd ten she gava it 2 da redhored man nd he SLAPPD ME WIF IT 2! "WTF WAS DAT FOR?" i sad! "BECUS U SUK FUCKR!" dey sad "U BETTR BE QUET!" i sad bak madly "GRHHH WELL I GUES DATS IT DEN RONA U ONLI GOT 1 MOR CHALNG LEFT IN DA TURNMENT 4 U BUT WILL U WIN? WELL C!" nd tey took me bak 2 my bunk and i WENT 2 SLEEP!

chaptr 54 cumin 2moror!

No comments:

Post a Comment